SELECTMENS MEETING AGENDA
September 23, 2015
1. 7:00 PM – Selectmen Open Board of Selectmen’s Meeting.
2. Selectmen Approve Minutes of August 26 and September 9, 2015
3. Selectmen Approve and Sign Payroll and Vendor Warrants
4. Discussion re: Paint Stewardship Program (John Pankosky and Bill Stanwood); request for Selectmen’s Signatures on Letter of Support for the Paint Stewardship Program.
5. Request for Selectmen’s Signatures on Letter of Condolence for the Krapf Family.
6. Request for Selectmen’s Approval for 1-day Liquor License for the Fitchburg Rod & Gun Club on 9/26/2015.
7. Northeast Municipal Gas Pipeline Coalition Update (if any).
8. Any other Business not reasonably anticipated by the Chairman.
9. Assistant Town Administrator’s Report.
10. Public Comments (if any).