Saturday, April 23, 2011
Thursday, April 21, 2011
SELECTMEN’S MEETING AGENDA
Wednesday, April 27, 2011
1. 7:00 p.m. - Selectmen Open Board of Selectmen’s Meeting
2. Selectmen Elect Board Officers
3. Selectmen Approve Minutes of April 13, 2011
4. Selectmen Approve Payroll Warrant W43P in the amount of
$__________, Vendor Warrant W44B in the amount of $__________
and Vendor Warrant W44B1 in the amount of $_______________
5. Request for Selectmen’s Signatures on CDBG FY09 Agreement for
Housing Rehab/Septic Program Participant Hubbardston Case #10
6. Request for Selectmen’s Appointment of Krishnabai as Alternate to the
Board of Registrars for a one-year term ending March 1, 2012
7. Request for Selectmen’s Signatures on Massachusetts Fire District 8
Mutual Aid Agreement
8. 7:30 p.m. Pre-Town Meeting
9. Assistant to the Board of Selectmen’s Report
10. Public Comments (if any)
Is there such a thing as “Clean Coal”? How has Ethanol saved you money? Are replacement windows a quick payback for your investment? Does sealing up your house with insulation cause worse problems? We will talk about answers to these questions and others during this seasonal wrap up. Come and ask questions about efficiency and our future when Ashby’s Energy Efficiency Committee presents its 4th in a series of energy seminars.
Our presenter will be local conservative Bill Stanwood, who over the past 30 years has gathered knowledge, opinions, and experience in an assortment of environmental and energy related subjects.
Join us and bring your questions. This presentation will also be broadcast live on Comcast local channel 8/9.
Friday, April 15, 2011
Sunday, April 10, 2011
Friday, April 8, 2011
The following proposed amendments to the Ashby Zoning Bylaw will be voted on at the Annual Town Meeting on May 7, 2011, 9:30 am. Prior to the Town Meeting the Planning Board is required to hold a hearing on each amendment.
Amendment to extend Residential/Commercial District B from its present location to include Laurel Ridge Farm. Hearing to be held April 13, 2011 at 7:30 pm
Amendment to permit the sale, manufacture and testing of photovoltaic and wind energy systems in the Industrial District. Hearing to be held April 13, 2011 at 7:45 pm.
Amendment to allow drive up food service by special permit in Residential/Commercial District B. Hearing to be held April 27, 2011 at 7:45 pm.